Date of Birth: 24 of May 1976
- Photographic Exhibition organised by the City of Iraklio, Crete, Greece. October 2006.
- Fototherapy Festival. Rethimnon, Crete, Greece. August 2007.
- Annual Exhibition of the Network of Visual Artists of Iraklio. Crete, Greece. May 2010
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 1997-2001
Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Specialization in Drawing and Sculpture (wood, metal, silver, clay) but also studied other forms of art including painting, photography, performance, etc
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 2001-2002
Studies in Japane Culture and Fine Arts (painting, calligraphy, sculpture, poetry, philosophy, tea ceremony, language)
- Spoken Languages: Greek. Native tongue. English. Fluently. Spanish. Moderate level. French, Russian, Japanese. Basic level. Mandarin Chinese. Learning.
- Extensive Film and Darkroom experience including developing black&white film, printing and manipulating, toning and chemical mixing.
Experienced computer operator (of different Operating Systems, applications in image, video and sound processing, office applications).
Worldwide travel experience (USA, Brazil, China, S.Korea, Tunisia, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Albania, Turkey, England, Sweden, Norway, Puerto Rico, Martinique).